Rainier Motorized Exterior Shades and Screens
Rainier Motorized Screen & Sun Shade solutions with push button convenience! Originally developed by the same engineer who invented the ClearView Speed Reducer, Rainier PowerScreens are the ultimate in outdoor motorized screens solar shades. If you’re looking for our interior sun shade option – you can click Solarus Sun Shades above. With dozens of competitors, our experts can help you understand exactly how exterior shades and screens work, why they are different from interior shades, and how our Motorized PowerScreens are unique in the industry.
Motorized Retractable Screen
Our superior zipper-track system keeps fabric taught, wind resistant, and bug proof. PowerShades are constructed of die-cast powder-coated extruded aluminum components, and are designed to withstand extreme wind and weather conditions. From a screened-in porch, a garage door, to an oversized bi-fold door, PowerScreens are the perfect solution.
Outdoor Shades Block Heat
As a motorized sun shade or motorized solar shade, PowerScreens act by stopping the sun’s rays before they enter your home – often cutting heat through your windows by up to 80%! All the while helping keep your home cool, stopping sun damage, and eliminating glare without sacrificing your view!
Motorized Screens for Large Doors
Larger Door systems are one of the biggest trends in new home construction/remodeling. Now you can screen in – or shade your openings with modern elegance and style! PowerScreens interact with any smart-home devices like Advantage and Crestron, or can stand alone as a motorized shade or screen solution. Our zipper-track system keeps out the bugs, too!
- ClearView's Industry Leading Zipper Tracks Make A Strong Seal - Keeping Out Bugs & Critters, While Keeping In Pets
- Solar Fabric Blocks 95% Of Ultra Violet Rays & Provide Daytime Privacy
- Power Screens Look Great & Blend Into You Décor - You Can Hardly See The Hardware
- The Same Solar Mesh Looking Out - Keep Your Beautiful Views & Expand Your Living Space!
- By Sealing In The Space, We Can Make Your Outdoor Heaters More Effective